Advanced Difference Makers of Winning Written Proposals
Presenter: Jim Rogers
Target Audience: Seller-Doers, Account/Project Managers, and BD/Marketing Pros
Goal: To help you outperform your toughest competitors who write very good proposals.
Duration: 1 Hour
Most engineering firms fail to stand out against their competitors in written proposals. Decision-makers may be overwhelmed with a tough decision between indistinguishable choices. Your risk is that they may choose based on gut feel or, worst of all, based on price. In this module, learn advanced techniques for writing compelling, memorable proposals that win.
- Structure your proposal for greatest impact,
- Write more clearly and persuasively by cutting out baseless assertions and bankrupt blather,
- Write superior cover letters,
- Make graphics and page design choices that declutter and amplify your ideas, and
- Quickly assess your own proposals.
WHAT ACTUAL CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“I thought the webinar was great. I'm a new project manager and I'll be able to utilize these sessions to improve my proposal writing skills” — Brian
“I appreciate the recap - it was very helpful” — Jennifer