Using LinkedIn to Build Relationships
Presenter: Anthony Fasano, PE
Target Audience: Seller-Doers, Account/Project Managers, and BD/Marketing Pros
Goal: Understand and begin to leverage the powerful tool that Linkedin is for relationship building
Duration: 1 Hour
Date: June 14th, 2016 12:30pm – 1:30pm EDT
Description: Business development is all about building relationship, period. One tool that can facilitate building relationships is LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a free social networking site dedicated 100% to professional use. Unfortunately, most engineering professionals don’t use it effectively. In this session you will learn how to leverage this powerful tool to build relationships with the right people. Topics to be covered in this session include, how to:
- Make sure your profile is built in a way that the right people want to connect with you.
- Write a dynamic summary that people will read.
- Connect with the right people.
- Leverage LinkedIn groups as opposed to just being a passive member.
- Obtain recommendations that will attract new clients.
- Understanding and utilizing the power of your geographical location.
- Move beyond LinkedIn when the time comes.