How to Protect Your Business During Uncertain Times … Get Your Free Proposal Evaluation Today
Discover how one professional services firm made a multi-million dollar turnaround happen, and you can …
- Win projects for your best clients
- Defend your turf from encroachers
- Grow your market share, even in sectors that may shrink
- Protect your profitability
- Avoid or limit layoffs
- Take command of the future of your firm
- Take control of your own professional destiny
If you’re reading this, your firm has a long track record of exceeding the expectations of your clients. You have the expertise to handle the most important – and most profitable – projects …
There’s One Major Problem …
In this time of uncertainty, you can’t afford to lose projects to your toughest competitors.
You know you can do a better job than the other guys. But you have to win the work.
Here’s the thing … irrespective of the economic climate, it is always a good time to grow your market share by outselling your competitors. You can ALWAYS improve your win rates.
How I Solved the Biggest Problem Most Professional Services Firms Face ...
While working for one of the world’s top 3 consulting firms, I engineered proposals that generated well over $300 million in lifetime revenue … beating companies like IBM and Lockheed Martin.
Having written winning proposals for over 25 years, 7 years ago I started Unbridled Revenue, a firm specializing in helping companies like yours generate more revenue and higher profits.
I focus specifically on helping firms improve their proposals … and win rates.
My consulting services help professional services firms master the process of preparing winning proposals … resulting in millions in new fees.
Here’s a Case in Point
Here's what happened with the firm that made a multi-million dollar turnaround.
They were in dire straits. In fact, they were shopping the firm around to potential buyers. They had just lost 6 projects in a row but then …
They hired me as a proposal consultant and trainer … and promptly won 7 of their next 9.
At the time, they had 85 employees … now they have 140.
Let me detail …
The firm hired me to improve the quality of their proposals. The goal? Pretty simple … win. We improved every part of the proposal process. How?
We focused on:
- The 9 difference makers that turn losing proposals into winners.
- The proven system that’s produced hundreds of winners.
- One key that motivates clients to choose a proposal.
- How to present a proposal so it INSTANTLY stands out from the other proposals.
- The correct way to organize the material in the proposal … for maximum impact.
- How to lay out your argument … for the decision maker in a hurry … and for the decision maker who will read every word.
- What NEVER to include in a proposal.
- Simple and easy fixes … everything from the most readable font to how to use graphics for maximum impact.
- What’s REALLY going on inside the mind of the ultimate decision maker. This will shock you and your proposal writers.
Bottom line … I brought over 25 years of proposal expertise to this company and we won 7 out 9 proposals … generating $7 million in revenue growth.
So let me ask you …
What Would Millions in Revenue Mean for Your Firm Right Now?
Needless to say, this revenue growth transformed the financial situation of this firm. Here’s what you can expect … once you start winning more work with the help of a new process for writing proposals.
- Get the work you want – from the strongest clients with the deepest pockets
- Beat a recession and stop worrying about government gridlock and other revenue roadblocks
- Gain the flexibility to say “NO GO” to lame projects, even in this cutthroat environment
- Protect your profitability and your people
- Take command of your future
- Keep utilization rates high enough to avoid layoffs
Again … based on my 25 years of experience working on winning proposals … changing your approach to your proposal writing is the FASTEST, EASIEST, and LEAST EXPENSIVE way to protect your balance sheet.
If you’re serious about protecting your business – even thriving –I have an important question …
Are We a Good Fit?
Obviously … I cannot work with every firm in North America. So I only seek partnerships with firms that meet these criteria:
- The relentless ambition to win
- Leaders who have a bias for action and aren’t satisfied to “wait and see”
- Size: 100-1000 employees
- Principals who are competitive and aggressive and want to defend their turf and make inroads elsewhere
- A team of accomplished associates who are eager to work on top quality work.
So if you’re an ambitious professional, I have some good news.
Because most of my training and speaking engagements have been postponed due to the coronavirus crisis, I currently have room for three new clients … BUT …
Because I produce such a high – and measurable – ROI for my clients, there’s still a strong demand for my expertise.
Hundreds of firms will learn about this offer… so … if you’re serious about winning work … and protecting your business … then it’s important to contact me immediately at (859) 321-7547.
For prospective clients, I provide …
A Free 30-Minute Proposal Evaluation
I am offering a free 30-minute proposal evaluation … while I have room for one new client. Let me take a look at one of your proposals and I will share with you my thoughts on its strengths and weaknesses.
This advice could take your proposals from second best … to winners.
To get your free consultation, call (859) 321-7547 or click here to send me an email.
I advise you to take advantage of this offer before someone else does. Remember … I only have room for one new client.
And I’m going to help that firm win the business they deserve to ward off competition. If there's a chance that you want to be that firm … and you don’t want me working for a competitor … then call me right now at (859) 321-7547 or email me at Jim@SellerDoerAcademy.com.
Best Regards, Jim Rogers
President of Unbridled Revenue, Inc. and Co-creator of The Seller-Doer Academy
P.S. I will make sure EVERY proposal you send has a strong chance of being a winner … so you can stay strong during these uncertain times.