Rainmaker Mentor Program
The Rainmaker Mentor program is a one-on-one revenue growth program for A/E/C professionals who wish to become successful seller-doers or rainmakers.
The program is an intensive one-on-one experience for project managers and principals who want to grow and sustain a healthy pipeline of work for the most lucrative clients with less wasted time and effort.
Everything (from big-picture strategy to day-to-day tactics and execution) is custom-tailored around your strengths, preferences, aspirations, and the needs of your particular business.
You’ll also get one-on-one training for your specific needs, including conducting effective business calls, capture planning and go/no-go decision-making, superior proposals, and short-list interview presentations.
I’ll even provide editorial input and coaching for a must-win proposal (a $5,000 value).
What’s more, you’ll receive a 70-page workbook filled with tips, tools, and templates that you can use forever.
Results Clients Receive
Here is a partial list of results you can expect:
- Grow an enviable opportunity pipeline
- Write superior proposals that win more work
- Command premium fees
- Conduct effective sales calls with your existing and new prospective clients
- Gather contract/project intel your competitors won’t get
- Accelerate trust and deepen relationships with client decision-makers and influencers
- Fine-tune proposals and short-list interview presentations to improve your win rate
- Grow your network and stay in touch with your prospects without annoying them
- Fire bad or unprofitable clients
- Take the dread out of marketing and business development
- Move up from seller-doer to rainmaker . . . or from rainmaker to rockstar.
Because actual development doesn’t happen overnight, the Rainmaker Mentor program spans four months. Never ask me for a timesheet, and I’ll never watch the clock.
Program fees are billed in installments and are non-refundable. However, you may call “STOP” anytime, and you will not be billed further.
For easy reference or sharing, click here for a downloadable description of the Rainmaker Mentor program.