The buzz about artificial intelligence, especially generative AI like ChatGPT, is growing and will soon be deafening. Despite the hype, AI is not a fad—its power to transform business as we know it is inevitable—and it is already underway.
In the A/E industry, some firms are taking a wait-and-see attitude, willing to let others blaze a trail in this new frontier. However, there are risks to long delays. Many companies are already benefiting from AI for marketing and proposal content, field inspection and analysis, project planning, resource allocation, and more.
Yet because the array of products and applications is dizzying—and learning what to use and what to avoid is difficult—implementing AI by trial and error without a plan can be expensive and risky.
Introducing the AI Jumpstart for A/E Firms
So we’ve put together AI Jumpstart to help A/E executives lead from the front rather than being caught on their heels. Right now, employees are posing questions about AI to their executives, often receiving mixed messages that sow confusion.
Executives have their own questions, such as “How do I get started? Is there a playbook? How should I answer employee questions? Who can help me?”
The current AI environment can be mysterious and confusing. There are lots of AI tools and platforms. Which ones work? Which ones are risky? Trying to harness the full power of AI can quickly become confusing and expensive . . . unless you have the correct guidance.
But one thing is sure: your clients will soon expect you to use AI effectively. Now there’s a system to help you.
AI Jumpstart is a 90-day program tailored explicitly for A/E firms looking to integrate artificial intelligence into their organizational fabric.
AI Jumpstart blends education, strategy formulation, project organization, project management, facilitation, and implementation—in just 90 days. The program follows a disciplined, project-based approach to help you harness the power of AI.
What You Can Expect from AI Jumpstart
- Gain clarity so your firm fully understands AI, its potential, and how to use it effectively.
- Empower your employees to embrace and leverage AI.
- Improve your project delivery and take your services to the next level.
- Reduce misunderstandings and rework through better client communication.
- Achieve remarkable efficiencies and cost savings in 90 days or less.
- Avoid risks, like privacy breaches, that can hurt your brand image or client relationships.
- Win the best work from the best clients.
- Increase the utilization of your most valuable staff—your billable professionals.
- Lead by example by using AI yourself to automate mundane tasks.
- Guide everyone in your firm so there’s a clear plan for success.
The AI Jumpstart System
AI Jumpstart is a 90-day project facilitated by Jim Rogers of Unbridled Revenue, Inc., an A/E consulting and training firm, and Scott Steiding of Productive Pursuits, LLC, an A/E technology consulting firm. Here’s what we do for you:
- Educate and train your executive team in a structured way on AI and best practices for implementing it in your firm. We’ll give you a playbook that will guide your journey. The playbook includes project plan templates with critical milestones based on our proprietary methodology, tools, and consulting services to guide your journey.
- Organize your AI journey, including articulating your approach to using it productively and responsibly. The critical decisions you must make as an executive team that drive productive, ethical use of AI that protects your client relationships and brand image.
- Furnish you with communication plans with crucial messaging for you to introduce firmwide change. For example, how will you reply when employees raise concerns about jobs being replaced by AI. We help you anticipate those and dozens more questions.
- Mobilize your internal task force of willing, capable individuals who are or will become early adopters of AI and get them headed in the right direction.
- Prepare your employees to adopt AI using communication strategies, knowledge man-agement systems, and more so that your already overwhelmed staff avoids making costly mistakes. And we stick with you until you’re comfortable moving forward on your own.
There is no way around it: the only choice is to succeed with AI. For executives, leading such a fast-moving, mysterious change can make even the most confident executive feel lacking, so call (859) 321-7547 or send an email to [email protected] to learn how we can help you take command of implementing artificial intelligence effectively in your firm.
For easy reference or sharing, click here for a downloadable description of the AI Jumpstart program.